- When my dad was a junior in college, he went on a road trip across the United States. He actually went to every state except for Hawaii and Alaska. He has boxes and boxes of negatives from that trip. I’m going to pick out a couple, edit them, and blow them up for my final project.
- That’s going to be really cool
- My typeface poster and logo projects are also coming along nicely
- Night class is going to be painful tonight
- There are two cans of carrots on my street corner
- I made a new blog, I think I’m eventually going to switch entirely over. There’s not much to it yet, but I’m working on it. This one is too cluttered.
I have the easiest job in the entire world, yet I somehow always manage to forget to do one thing. Mike probably regrets asking me to take the job at this point. Oh well, hopefully I’ll get it right next time.
This was on the wall of a facebook event that was asking everyone to wear red for Libya
“IT’S A SHAME YOUR MOM DIDN’T FEEL LIKE SWALLOWING THAT NIGHT”
A former New York Times employee receives his lost wallet, found some 40 years later. Inside, he finds photos and documents from his past.
How To of the Day: World-renowned bento box maker Anna the Red walks you through the process of making MacGyver-style heart-shaped eggs with just a milk carton, a chopstick, and some rubber bands.
OMG! Adorbz of the Day: 5-year-old puts her prospective suitors on notice: She’s ain’t marrying you until she gets herself a job.
Deal with it.
oh my god. THIS
“I care if i do something thats special” You go girl :)
There is hope for the world!
The black & white cookie made even more perfect.
Oh. Okay. Genius.